2.15.2012

Paige's Funny Face!

Well my blogging has begun! I've been getting a lot of tips from Graham who has an amazing blog about her kids. I loved my Shutterfly site, but I feel like I would be better at updating you on the funny things Paige does when they happen instead of forgetting at the end of the month. I will be doing a couple of updates either tonight or over the next couple of days. I have some stuff from February to share!

I hope you enjoy Paige's face in the picture, here is the story behind it. I was in the kitchen cooking last night and Paige walks up to me and says, "Mama, LOOK!" So I look down and this is the face she's making at me. She then proceeds to tell me that she's funny and walks away. I have no idea who taught her that, but she thinks she is hilarious!!

On a side note, my sisters and cousins will love this. We put on Paige's shirt for daycare the other morning and she told her Dad, "This is my Hawkeye shirt" Rob proceeded to tell her she never has and never will own a Hawkeye shirt. Can you tell there are kids in daycare with Iowa Hawkeye shirts??

Hope you guys enjoy the blog!!

2 comments: