Well as most of you know I work for Housby Mack which is a semi truck dealership to explain it lightly. Well we also own an auction company where companies can sell their vocational equipment. So yesterday when I found out that we had street sweepers at our office I was freaking out with excitement. So after work yesterday my friend/co-worker Phil and I ran outside with Marcus who was going to give us a quick guide on how to drive it. As you can tell by my smile on my face I was so excited. I told my mom that whenever am I going to have the chance to drive one of these ever again! Rob explained it as its just one of those vehicles that if you have the option you are absolutely going to drive it...kind of like a Zamboni. Hopefully today we get another piece of awesome equipment to drive!
Who WOULDN'T want to drive a street sweeper?!
ReplyDelete