10.07.2012

Hartz Weekend Update!

Hi everyone!!  Well I've taken a lot of pictures this weekend.  Friday night Paige and I were hanging out waiting for Daddy to get home from going to a visitation.  When I asked her what she wanted for supper she told me cheese and salsa.  So when Daddy got home we went to have Mexican for supper!  Paige ate better then we've ever seen her eat.  She ate an entire hard shell taco, we've never actually seen her eat a taco, shell and all.  We watched the beginning of the Cardinals game while at supper.  For those of you who don't know things got a little tense in the 8th inning.  The below picture is how you know the Cardinals are in the post season at our house.  So pumped to watch the Cards in another post season!  Hoping for good games and they make a trip to the series again!



This picture of my daughter cracks me up!  I took it because it reminded me of someone else who lives in our house and it's not me ;)  

It got pretty cold here in Iowa this week.  Paige went shopping with my friend Brittany and myself on Saturday.  It was the first day of needing to wear a winter coat and hat.  Paige thought it was pretty fun at first.  We're just glad that we can fit her and her coat in the car seat for just a little bit longer.  Not ready to switch her into her big girl booster.

So today Rob and I were looking at the Sunday ads as usual and saw that Toys R Us was having some really good sales.  So we thought we were go and knock out a bunch of Christmas presents.  Sorry to all of my siblings for all of the text messages that went on this morning.  Anyway, the trip was a total bust.  The store was really picked over and we got there 10 mins after they opened.  So I don't know if they just weren't stocked up or what.  But Rob and I were also secretly hoping that Paige would get excited about something and help us out in deciding what we/Santa should get her for xmas.  Nope!  Bust as well she didn't get excited about anything, well except this giant expensive stuffed Perry the Platypus from a show she likes. Needless to say that was a NO.

This is Paige thinking she needed this motor bike.  Rob and I were talking about training wheels for her big girl bike and roller skates we turn around and she's sitting on this bike.  Rob says he's officially nervous as a parent.

Postseason baseball is currently on our TV as I write this.  This is what Paige looks like.  Nothing like some popcorn and watching Dora.

Also in this weekend we were able to go and see my Grandma Betty (My Mom's Mom) and Walt get married.  It was nice to see family and to see my Great Aunt and Uncle Marge & Jack from Florida!!  Can't wait to see them again next weekend at another Vander Waal family wedding!  Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather and all of the fun sports on TV.  Forgot to mention what a great win ISU had yesterday!!  Great weekend of sports in the Hartz house!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment