The day after Christmas we spent time down in Newton at The Hartz Ranch. The kids played and played and had so much fun. Gail, Kristin and I even got to go uptown and do some shopping. After naps Grandpa Virgil came out to hang out with us. I love this picture of the boys all playing foosball. We had cocktail hour, opened presents, and the adults got to eat dinner w/out the kids. The kids have hit the amazing age where they all play together we don't have to be watching them to make sure they don't break something. It was a great time to spend with family as we don't get to see Ryan, Kristin and the kids very often. Paige even spent the night to get extra time with Sophie and Tyler.
 |
| Who loves getting the same presents....THESE GIRLS |
 |
| I love Tyler playing legos with Ty. So great! |
No comments:
Post a Comment