Sorry I forgot to put this up yesterday! Here is Henry in the baby ad for Hy-Vee. It released officially yesterday!! Love that little boy and that cheesy smile, it's how he gets out of trouble all the time. I hope you all enjoy!!
Yesterday we got to meet Paige's Kindergarten teacher. They do home visits in our district. Paige was so excited that Mrs. Meyer came to our house. Paige put on a skirt and made sure she was all pretty I was dying laughing. Her teacher is great! Had an amazing conversation with Paige. Paige is now even more excited to start school which is good she starts in 16 days!! We found out that Paige's class is testing out a new curriculum and is the only Kindergarten class doing it. So we'll see how that goes.
I hope everyone is enjoying the end of their summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment