3.19.2012

Carly is 5!!

Well I can't believe it but our niece Carly is 5!  I remember the day she was born and talking my boss into letting me leave early so I could be at the hospital when she was born.  Well we had her birthday party at my Sister's in Le Claire.  Took us a little longer to get there then usual with our little girl using the potty now.  But boy was she excited when we got there.  We got there before Tony's family arrived so Paige was able to get some cousin time in.  We spent the afternoon with family and it was great!!  Here are a few of the pictures of our day.  Colin is getting so big!  So glad we got to spend the day with them.  Did a little bit of shopping at Williamsburg outlet mall on the way home.
Uncle Rob and his girls playing legos

My main man Colin...Love him


Like father like daughter

Getting Aunt Nik's cuddle time in

No comments:

Post a Comment