So I have a friend who has a blog, and every once in awhile she does posts where she just pulls the random pictures off her phone. I think this is a great idea! Since most people my age have a smart phone and I would say about 75% of our pictures are taken on it I always have random pictures. So here are pictures I haven't shared with you all yet.
![]() |
| Paige having a little Taco John's the night Daddy left for his guys weekend |
![]() |
| Just going to do a little golfing in the front yard |
![]() |
| Grandma Greta and Paige doing puzzles. Paige LOVES puzzles |
![]() |
| Just hanging out in my sleeping bag and my favorite chair |
![]() |
| Happy to go eat breakfast with Grandma Pat and Papa Gary |
![]() |
| Hanging out with Papa Gary, Grandma Pat, and of course Zoe |






No comments:
Post a Comment