8.19.2012

The Hiatt Tornado

Well the Hiatt's came to visit!  Rob and I were parents to 4 kids this weekend.  Heather and Tony were off to Mason City for Tony's class reunion.  They dropped the kids off Friday night and were with us until Sunday afternoon.  Paige had so much fun with her cousins.  There are a lot of pictures and even a video or Colin and Paige.  We danced, played outside, and even tried a slumber party.  Please notice I said try.  Paige was not prepared to sleep with her cousins in her room, so they slept somewhere else.  Rob and I have realized we don't want 4 kids anytime soon.  It was a lot of fun and nice to spend time with my nieces and nephew.  Have fun with all of the pictures.  Probably wont blog again until after Graham and Pat's wedding.  I have a lot to do next weekend to get ready! 

Dance party to the beginning of Rio

Reading books to three little girls before the slumber party fail

Colin snuggling with Grandma in the morning

Everyone on the couch with Grandma

Colin playing ball outside...such a happy boy

Elise and Paige in the tree house


Elise decided she wanted to push Paige in the swing

Carly and Elise in the sandbox

Who doesn't love to swing on their bellies



Paige pushing Colin in the swing

Everyone walking to the school to play

Picking dandelions at our old duplex on the way to the school to play

So much fun!

Colin and his uncle Rob


Reading to three very sleepy girls Saturday night

Four kids in our bed Sunday morning.  Rob and I were kicked out pretty quickly.  Who doesn't love Curious George in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment