Hi everyone!! Been a while since I've done an update. There isn't much going on around here. We've been relaxing and enjoying our time being low key on the weekends. This is basically a photo dump from Rob and I's cell phones. I hope you enjoy all of the pictures!!
![]() |
| This is Paige working it out in Mom's shoes |
![]() |
| Someone is enjoying the cool mornings and snuggling into our bed |
![]() |
| Cuddle time with Mom after a nap |
![]() |
| She's hugging her new Abby doll and watching Sesame Street...she is in the zone |
![]() |
| Baby Riley!!! We went and visited Rob's cousin Austin and his wife Michelle, they had their new little girl |
![]() |
| Loving on that baby |
![]() |
| Park time with Daddy |
![]() |
| Big girl swing |
![]() |
| Mama getting ready to go run when it was 47 degrees out |
![]() |
| Paige trying on her coat and snow pants that are now no long her coat and snow pants as they aren't going to fit much longer |
![]() |
| Daddy's girl |
![]() |
| Who doesn't like to watch cartoons with their shirt off? |
![]() |
| Just my final picture I wanted to throw in for you guys...29 lbs down and I'm proud of myself! |














No comments:
Post a Comment