9.09.2012

The Sullivan Rehearsal Dinner

I know a lot of you have been waiting for me to put these pictures up.  But I will you my husband took about 250 pictures that I had to sort through.  I've also started collecting them from other people.  Here are pictures from the rehearsal dinner.  It was so much fun to have a night with all of my friends back in town.  Paige came for a little while as she was a flower girl in the wedding and then went back to Grammie and Papa's to have dinner and go to bed.  So much fun!!  The wedding pictures will be next!!  Might take me a bit to get it all put together.

My family before rehearsal.  So fun to get dressed up!

Two best friends playing games...I told Graham I see this picture happening again in 20 years when they are in Vegas

The happy couple

Graham and I

Pat and I

I don't remember what we were doing but I think this picture is so funny

Shannon and I...She is Pat's little sister and basically my adopted little sis

The bridesmaids!  I will name them for you left to right Shannon (Pat's sister), Amanda (Graham's sister), Graham, Me, Kelsey (Graham's cousin), and Christina (Graham's Cousin)

All of the girls in the wedding!!  Hard to get Paige and Laek to both look, this was the best we got.

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Nikki! I can't believe how much Paige is looking more and more like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Our hair color is exactly the same that part is so funny to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki--great pictures--you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete