3.31.2013

Oh My She's 3!

Well last year I wrote a post all about 2 years ago.  I could easily do it again today but it would probably be more sappy with the pregnancy hormones and everything.  I don't really know where the time has gone.  She's actually 3.  I spent all week asking her if she could just stay 2 or even go back to 1.  She told me nope that she has to be 3.  So I suppose I'll let her be 3 (like I had any other option).

She's grown up so much in the last year.  She's so smart, funny, and beautiful.  All I can hope is her and I get just as much quality time once the baby gets here.  I'm currently sitting on the couch cuddling with her not wanting to move because I just don't want her to leave.  See I told you giant SAP!!

Today is also Easter, so Happy Easter everyone!!  The Easter bunny made a visit to our house this morning. I think it was a little overwhelming for Paigey, but of course the more presents the better.

Enjoy all of our pictures from the day so far!

The rest of her birthday presents from Mom and Dad


Easter bunny!!  He even remembered to bring some books for the baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment