My little monkey is 6 months old! How? I probably shouldn't even call him a little boy even though he is slowing down a bit on the growing. We had his 6 month appointment. He weight 22 lbs and 4 oz and 29 inches. Such a big boy. Our doctor was happy to see him sitting up on his own and hear he is rolling around all over the place. He's still loving his baby food. Crazy to hear my doctor start talking to me about sippy cups and finger food. HOLY MOLY!!
The only bad part was our well baby check up turned into a sick baby check up. Sunday Henry was just not being himself so I was very happy we were already going to the doctor on Monday. Found out he had a virus in his throat which was causing him pain and major loss of appetite. We gave him shots anyway that day. So needless to say we're still trying to get back into our good routine and schedule. He's doing MUCH better and is eating more like himself. Now to get back to sleeping at night w/out getting up a bunch.
I was sitting with him in the kitchen last night while Paige was eating supper (Dad has now caught a very bad cold). I was sitting there and realized Henry and I matched. So I thought I would include this nice picture of us in the same outfit LOL! We start out tour of Christmas' this weekend! Paige is so very excited!


No comments:
Post a Comment