12.08.2013

Paigey's Big Girl Haircut

Paigey and I had a girls day yesterday.  It started out with some cuddling before the boys got up.  We watched some TV.  Then we went out for some errands.


We started out our morning with Paigey getting a big girl haircut!!  I would say it was her first real haircut but Kelsey who cuts my hair trimmed Paige's hair when she was 6 months old.  But I have cut it since then.  I decided that it was time for her to get used to someone else cutting her hair.  She did GREAT!  The girl who cut it was very good with kids so that helped as well.







After the haircut we went to Target because Paigey wanted to buy Daddy and Henry Christmas presents.  I thought this was so sweet of her.  So she picked out some toys for Henry and a special surprise for Daddy.  Then we went out for breakfast at Perkins just us girls.  It was a great morning with Paigey.



No comments:

Post a Comment