2.01.2014

Check Your Papers!!!

 Check your papers tomorrow morning!  Henry's on the cover of the Hy-Vee ad!!  I have been staring at this ad for almost a month at work still can't believe that he's on the cover!!  He had so much fun with this photo shoot.  I mean he did get to eat during it!  This ad is prints over 2 million copies for all of the newpapers and Hy-Vee stores.  That is just CRAZY to me!


Henry had his picture taken at 3 different stations we had set up for work.  We took photos of 6 different babies that day.  Henry was the last one and everyone at work loves him.  He was such a happy boy during the shoot.  They loved that he was the only baby who couldn't crawl or walk at the time.  So they were able to get pictures of him on all fours but he couldn't go away.  Now that both of my kids have been in ads I think we're done HA!  Enjoy all of the pictures from below.  This is just a very small portion of what was taken that day.  But they are my favorites for sure!















1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog! I still can't believe how darn cute Henry was on the front page of the ad! That is really cool and I love the other pics, too, especially the bath ones. You're so luck to have all these pics and the ones of them together. My kids WILL NOT cooperate when they're together. We're 0-2 on professional shoots with both of them. Love the pic of Paigey and her big smile with the braids. So cute. Glad to see we're raising the next generation of the Cyclone faithful! Miss ya :)

    ReplyDelete