Well 2 weekends ago Graham and I took the girls to Disney Junior Live. We normally go to Sesame Street Live but realized the girls were a little too old to do that again this year. So when tickets went on sale for Disney Junior we bought them as fast as possible. The girls were so excited the day of. We had AMAZING seats.
This was Paige's face the minute the show started.
She smiled the whole time.
Do you know how hard it is to get a 3 and 4 year old to look at you at the same time to take a picture. This was even during intermission, there was nothing really going on.
I love our girls days together. I love having Paige and Nikki days.
This is how the girls looked the entire show. They just stood and danced and watched everything. They had so much fun.
My favorite thing that happened was. This show was half princesses and half pirates. So Peter Pan came flying out. I said Paige, look Peter Pan is flying! Paige said, "Yeah Mom he's on a string." I almost died laughing. I told her she was right. Apparently they didn't do a good job hiding the strings when Peter Pan came out. You can't get anything past that girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment