****UPDATE: Sorry that most of the pictures didn't show up the first time. Something happened with the pictures on my phone that apparently were linked to this blog. Who knows but I fixed it!****
Well today I went on Paige's last field trip in her current daycare room. It was cold out!! But we had so much fun. Paige was a little bummed because some of the animals weren't out because of the cold, but I told her there is plenty of summer left to come to the zoo. Paige and I walked with her best friend Hudson and his mom. Tonia and I have a good time chatting away and Hudson and Paige just run and run. We're already sad that they wont go to Kindergarden together, so we'll just have to start hanging out more. There are a ton of pictures so enjoy! I will try and write names of the kids on there.
 |
| Hudson and Paige at the beginning...can't you tell their cold |
 |
| Half of her class watching the otters...they LOVED this. |
 |
| Hudson, Carter, Paige and Kylie |
 |
| She's 3 1/2 feet tall! |
 |
| Riding the train! |
 |
| Hudson and Paige feeding the fish |
 |
| So funny to watch these two...Hudson feeds all animals one piece at a time. Paige just gets rid of it pretty quick. So she took most Hudson's food. |
 |
| The whole class with the cow! I like the look on all of their faces. |
 |
| Carter and Paigey |
 |
| Trying to milk the cow that didn't have any milk today |
 |
| These two just entertain me!! |
 |
This is all of the parents and kids that went to the zoo. It was so much fun to get to know some of the parents and hang out with the kids that spend everyday with Paigey since they were 1.
|
I had so much fun today with Paigey's class. They are an energetic bunch of 4 year olds. I'm so thankful for those teachers who are with them all day everyday. They do an amazing job! Thank you Denise and Lisa!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment