5.17.2014

Those Hartz Kids

Well I haven't just updated on my kids in a while.  First off Henry is a full fledged walker.  He's been walking for almost a month.  Rob and I have been trying to get video or photos but I'll tell you that kid is fast.  He knows where he wants to go and how he's going to get there.  He thinks he is the COOLEST kid in the world.  He's learning to climb up stairs or into chairs.  I think he's had his last bottle and I almost cried tonight when I figured that out (so did Paige).  He's had only whole milk today and it didn't seem to bother him at all.  Daycare ran out of formula and our can is basically gone, so Rob and I made the executive decision to just switch him over.  I do think he likes whole milk better then skim as he's been testing out skim for a while.  He's just becoming more and more a big boy.  He's going to be one so soon.

My Paigey is still amazing!  She does things more and more that makes me realize that she's not a toddler but a little girl.  She's independent, strong willed, blunt, caring, and sassy, hmm I wonder who's kid she is.  I'm totally blaming it all on Rob (yeah right).  Rob was gone this past week for 3 days for work and she was the biggest helper to me.  I think we had better mornings and better bedtimes then we do when Dad is home.  I think she knows when one of us is home alone with the kids that we just need her help.  She is in her last week in her current room in daycare and I'm hoping she transitions well next week.  This is the first room that she has told me she doesn't want to leave so we'll see.

Breakfast while Daddy was gone

Henry saw Paige changing clothes in the morning and decided he didn't need a shirt.  So I had to take it off.

Henry and I today at the park
Rob and I are still doing great.  We're super both super busy with work so we're trying to just find time to spend just us.  Our summer schedule has started as well which means busy weekends.  But it also usually means LOTS of fun.  Our garden is in and now Paige just keeps watching it.  Luckily we have lettuce and snap peas sprouting so she's very excited!!  We hope everyone is doing well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment