8.05.2014

Family Update!

Hey family and friends!!  It's been a bit since I've blogged on us.  Life as been crazy lately but thats ok!!  The kids are doing really well.  Both are growing like crazy and still learning new things at daycare.  Rob and I are doing great work is crazy for both of us so we're just trying to make it through life right now.  Here are a TON of pictures off my phone from the end of July!

Paige and I needed out of the house one night.  So we went to Mexican to have cheese dip.  It was funny to go out to eat with her by ourselves.  



Rob had a guys golf weekend a couple weeks ago.  He went to Omaha with all of his college friends.  Shout out to those boys for dealing with my million text messages and phone calls.  Henry decided to get the flu while daddy was gone.  His fever spiked up to 103.  Thank you to our neighbors Brittany and Justin for taking care of Paige so I could get Henry to the doctor and for bringing us all lunch.  Wouldn't have made it through that Saturday without you guys.

This is what he looked like most of the weekend

He is always happiest with Paige

Who needs to sit up to eat?

Paige and Henry were enjoying kettle corn made by a co-worker on a Friday.  They LOVED it.  It was also the first time I've ever seen Henry watch TV.



He has started to think he's so cool in sunglasses


I wonder where he gets it from?



Paige fell asleep in the car on the way home from Des Moines running errands one Saturday.  Rob and I had to laugh because she looked exactly like my niece Carly looks when she falls asleep in the car.


As you can see we're on the go.  I can't believe it's August and fall is almost here.  So much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment