12.24.2014

Christmas with My Family

Thought I would catch up on a blog before I take a million pictures tonight and tomorrow.

Last Saturday we had Christmas with my mom and my sisters family.  We did it at our house this year and then went to a basketball game afterward.  Henry did much better this time around and didn't cry while opening presents.  Paige and HEather's kids are always so exciting.  I wish my camera could keep up with their expressions as we are all usually cracking up laughing.  It's always so fun to get together with our nieces and nephew, my sister and tony and my mom.  Enjoy all of the pictures.



Carly excited about the books we got her

Colin was so happy about all of his gifts but this one the most.


The girls jumping up and down for a foot spa they received.


Paige got new boots from Grandma


Henry took a break


Carly was so excited Rob and I gave her the new Taylor Swift CD


After the kids took naps.  Gail (Rob's mom) came up and babysat Henry so that we could all go out to the game.  Paige did great with the long walk through the skywalks to get to the venue from our parking spot.  She made it through a game and a half w/out complaining except for cotton candy.  She cheered on our cyclones really loud and made her to let Uncle Tony know she as not a fan of the Hawkeyes.



Uncle Rob and Colin

Tony and Elise in the Suites visiting my Uncle Dennis

Dennis and I are so happy about our cyclones winning!!
Stayed tuned for all of the Christmas craziness we have coming up!!  Our kids are getting ready for Santa to come.  Paige and I have been tracking Santa just so that she knows where he's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment