12.15.2014

Etsy Fun


So as most of you know I love to craft and have recently learned how to sew.  I went to work one day and started showing people things I have made and people wanted to start buying them.  Now Rob has always told me I should sell some of the things I make and I have always told him he's crazy.  But then to have more people at work asking me if they could buy things and why I don't sell them I decided to give it a shot.  I opened an Etsy shop, for those of you who don't know what Etsy is it's a place on the internet where people can sell their handmade items to people all over.  So I opened my store and named it William & Noelle (Paige and Henry's middle name)  My friend Meghan and Erin have been a HUGE help in getting this started.  Erin designed all my logo for me!  My friend Chris who is a photographer that I work with took all the photos of my products so that I have really nice listings.  All of these are perks of working where I work.  It's so nice to be around creative people all day who encourage you to also be creative.





I've sold a TON of plates.  Here are some of my first shipments going out the door.  Also some of the plates I have done.  I'm excited about this new adventure in my life.  It is something that if it gets too overwhelming I can just put the store on hold and take a break.  Right now it's a great stress relief and a great way for me to take a moment for myself.  Paige is my helper and loves watching and being involved when I make everything.  Rob is so supportive I couldn't be more thankful.  

So if you want to see my shop go to this link.  I have some new products I'm going to be adding.  I have a facebook page to keep everyone up to date on the new things going on.  Thanks Everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment