2.22.2015

Fun Saturday At Home!!!

I think I'm finally caught up on blogs now!  Yesterday we were at home and we just tried to enjoy every minute of it!  Paige and I had some girl time in the morning.  We decided to go paint pottery together!!  I ended up not painting anything because I just had so much fun watching Paige enjoy every minute of this.  We walked in the door to the place and Paige goes, "WOW!!"  The owner was so excited just to see how happy Paige was.  So for those of you who don't know.  You go into this store and they have a TON of pottery options that are already made.  You pick one off the shelf and you get to glaze it however you want.  You leave it for them to fire it and pick it up a week later.  

Paige and her puppy




Final product

I had some fun crafting on Saturday too.  I was working on a baby shower present for my friend Kelly and possible options to add to my Etsy shop.  I had fun playing around with all the different stitches my machine does.


After nap time we went up to Ames to go shopping.  Paige is growing like a weed and wore out her jeans.  Don't you love her new sunglasses?!


We then decided to go to Pizza Ranch for dinner.  Paige said she wanted pizza, well we got there and neither one of them ate pizza which is rare.  I'm so glad I caught the photo below of Henry.  This is the face he gives you when you say his name over and over to get his attention. 


It was a great day with these two kids.  Nice to just be together and get out of the house.  We're all itching for nice weather and being able to get outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment