3.02.2015

New Photos of The Kids

 So about a month ago we did new photos of our kids.  These would be for Henry being 18 months old.  We used an amazing co-worker and friend of mine to take them this time.  Her name is Kristi and she ROCKS with my kids.  I love that she caught the personality of both of them.  Paige had some of the best photos I've had of her in a long time.  Of course being almost 5 she knows how to just turn it on for the camera and be done.  Henry you can see exactly who he is these days.  He's a stinker who is testing his limits on what he can and can't get away with.  Enjoy all of the pictures!!


This is my favorite!!  I want a giant canvas of it in my house!











This is just who they are...having a dance party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment