7.26.2015

Crafty Kids

So I've spent a lot of time downstairs lately as my Etsy shop has been pretty busy (YAY!), the kids have been spending time down there with me as well.  Henry is finally getting to the age where he can participate in craft time.  He has started painting, cutting, coloring, etc.  My kids are so crafty and I couldn't love it more then I do.  It's my favorite time I spend with each of them.  Rob was gone on a guys weekend a couple weekends ago and while Henry was napping Paige sat at my sewing table just talking and crafting while I was sewing.  All I can do is hope this continues for a long time.




Yesterday, Paige and I had a girls morning.  We went out for breakfast with our neighbor Brittany and her daughter Claire.  Then Paige and I were off to paint pottery.  This is our girl time where we just go, sit, talk and paint.  She talks to me about so many more things during this time and its the best.  My favorite thing to do on the weekend.  Now I'm preparing for my weekend with the kids by myself as Rob is off for another guys weekend.  He does two a summer they always fall this close together but it's ok.  







No comments:

Post a Comment