So after Paige finished swim lessons early in the summer we realized that she was avoiding having to try and do things. She would barely put her face in the water. So we made the decision to put her in private swim lessons. Well between the first round being over and starting private lessons Paige became a fish. We went on vacation with some older cousins and I'm so thankful that we did.
So last week we started private swim lessons. They were in a couples backyard where they have a staff of people who gives lessons. Paige was one of three kids in the pool with three teachers. Paige did AMAZING! Her teacher kept saying to be I can't believe she's only 5, man she picks up on this stuff quick. I told him that she only started going under water about a month ago. He was even more shocked and proud! We will be going back to these people over and over!!
No comments:
Post a Comment