2.28.2016

Catching Up With the Hartz Family!


Well these two little munchkins are keeping us busy.  Sorry I haven't kept up with the blog lately.  We are enjoying the nice weather we get on the weekend.

So Paige finished up her basketball season.  She had a great time playing basketball and is really good at it.  I love her playing these sports and wondering what she'll do when she's older.


Last week we went to a wine event with my Dad, Pat, Chantelle and her husband Brett.  It was a fun night of food, wine, etc.  Then we went out for dinner.  


Last weekend we tried to enjoy the weather by going to the school by our house to play.  I think our timing was terrible as we got there and just got colder.  But the kids had a blast!  Henry is getting so good at equipment.  Going to be a fun summer!





This one is starting to be 3 LOL best way to describe it.  He's starting to push his luck as well as hitting.  But he is 3 months away from being 3 so the journey has begun.  Timeouts are becoming common at our house.



We went to another park today just to get outside.  The kids are getting antsy for consistent warm weather.  Can't wait till I can just let them run in the backyard and have fun!  It was windy at the park today but the kids had a blast.


Back on the monkey bars, makes mom and dad nervous but she's got to learn.




I asked her to stand by this to see how tall she was.  This is the look I got.  So I made her turn to the side and we took mug shots haha.




We hope everyone is doing well.  We're going to enjoy a bit of a break before we start ramping up for birthdays, summer, trips, etc.  Have a great Sunday!!

For those of you who didn't get an email last time I blog, I think I have fixed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment