5.22.2016

Paigey is 6!

I can't believe I haven't blogged about Paige's birthday yet!  Where have I been?  Well about 2 months ago my sweet Paigey turned 6. and now she's almost done with Kindergarten.  We celebrated her birthday by starting with cinnamon rolls!  Of course I had to make them into a 6 because who doesn't need cinnamon rolls shaped like a 6!



While those were baking we went and opened presents.  She is starting to get into barbies a bit, so we had to get her collection upgraded.



In our house when it's your birthday you get to pick dinner.  Paige picked Buffalo Wild Wings!



Then the following Saturday we did a first...we hosted our first friend party for Paige.  We went to a local place to paint pottery.  We had so much fun that day.  Rob and I laughed so hard, because to have that many 6 year olds in one room was awesome!  3 of the kids at the party we've known since they were babies at daycare and one of them was Paige's first friend she made in Kindergarten.



We also decorated cupcakes (Please know I did not come up with these ideas on my own.  Pinterest is an amazing thing)  This also just turned into who can eat the most candy.



This is Hudson, Paige and him have been together since they were 1.  They go to different schools now, but we still hang out with them!!











These kids were so crazy on sugar that it was hard to get them all to take a photo.  She's made some amazing friends so far in life.  I can't wait to see where they all go in life.


We then went home took some naps and got ready for family to come up to celebrate!  Kristin (Our Sister-in-law) and Tyler and Sophie were able to come and celebrate with us this year!!


My amazing friend and co-worker Mandy made Paige's cake again.  She was loving the idea of an art party and went all out!!






The cake was even rainbow on the inside!!!



We had an amazing day with friends and family.  Paige has grown up so much since going to school.  She is one of my favorite people to hang out with.  She's smart, witty, and so loving.  That little girl has a bright future a head of her and Rob and I couldn't be more proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment