9.12.2016

William & Noelle - Etsy Life

Well in June I added new products to my store.  In July my business tripled.  So it's been an adjustment for us as a family and we weren't expecting it to do that.  We've settled in now and are in a good rhythm. I'm loving every second of it!  I had to remove some of my sewing stuff and it throws off the whole rhythm having to cut, set up, and sew.  

Rob has jumped in as a HUGE help.  He helps organize my inventory, helps put together shipping boxes, and first and foremost helps out with the kids while I need to spend time and work.  I'm having a hard time calling it work, or even saying it's a business. But it is my little business and I've started treating it that way.  Even surprised Rob when I put together an entire excel spreadsheet tracking my expenses and sales.  I knew that business degree would pay off.  I have moments of pride as I did this by myself.  Yes I could work harder and grow it bigger but I do have a full time job and a family.  I have moments of wondering if I'm doing the right thing by stretching myself this thin.  But my full time job is very stressful and William & Noelle is a place I can be creative and forget about the world.  I love the time I get alone, I love the time when Paige helps me, I love the time when Henry and I get up early and hang out in the basement, and I love the times when Rob and I just sit down there talking while I'm working.  My family and friends have been so supportive of me.  My sister took her cup to school and I ended up with a TON of orders.  My Step Mom ordered cups for everyone at the funeral home.  Mom has her cup she takes to work and tells everyone she can.  Heck even Paige tells people at school about it.  My kids are the first people to go running into a room and say look what my mom made me!  That is all I needed out of all of this.  The pride in their faces.  WOW! That just got sappy.  Ok wrapping this one up!

So if you want anything for Christmas gifts let me know!!!  Here is a photo dump of some of the stuff I've been working on.





New storage for all of my vinyl 





















I spend a lot of late nights and early mornings right here.  I try to do it while everyone else is sleeping. 


My storage Rob put together for me!


Earned Rob a sweet koozie









Sometimes I make myself things





No comments:

Post a Comment