7.24.2018

Remember This Crazy Thing?

What the heck Nikki wrote a blog? Well we are still around and busy as ever. But we've had some life changes and I hope that means more updates on here for you guys. I lost my job in June but am excited that I have a new job to start right before the kids go back to school. I will be working from home as an executive assistant for a realtor in the area, so hit my up if you are local and need a good realtor! I'm excited to work from home and to be working less hours. I'm excited to be less stressed at our millions of events. Thank you to my family and friends for hanging in there with me while I was always tired and always stressed out. But here is to the future!

Now onto these amazing kids! I will update with more pictures very soon, just need to get them off my camera. We've done so many things this year. Paige finished 2nd grade, played another season of soccer, finished swim lessons and is getting ready for her first competitive season of soccer. She's 8 and almost as tall as me, she is still one of the most caring people I have ever met and more and more like her Daddy everyday.

Henry turned 5, graduated preschool, and flew on his first plane all in the first week of summer. How do we top that? He played another season of t-ball and is still loving every minute of it. He already is talking about next season. He starts Kindergarten in 4 weeks (HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE) and is so pumped to finally go to the big school.

I'll have more updates coming! We went to Orlando with Rob's family in June which included a trip to Disney and Universal Studios, plus all of the soccer and t-ball photos you could ever want!



No comments:

Post a Comment