6.21.2012

Hiatus

Well the time has finally come I am taking a hiatus from Facebook.  I have found myself not really interested in all of the over sharing that goes on and I end up frustrated.  Kristin Hartz quit over a year ago, my friend Jenn quit about 8 months ago, and I have been pondering it for quite some time.  Then Graham emails me this morning saying I'm done I have officially left Facebook.  So I thought this morning why not!  I'm calling it a hiatus because I'm assuming I will get back on at some point.  But you never know this could me the end.  So for those of you who normally email me through facebook, feel free to email me at my normal email which is nrhartz@gmail.com.  Or I would love for you to pick up the phone or text me.  

Thought I would share a picture of my lovebug.  She made sure all her friends were tucked in so they could all watch a movie with her yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment