6.04.2012

My Meredith Got Married!

Well, Rob and I went to a wedding this weekend.  Most of you know when I started working at IKON there was only 3 girls in the office and 1 of them was my age.  Now when I met Meredith I thought what could we possibly have in common.  She went to Iowa (YUCK!), was in a sorority, and really girly.  Now one of the main things Meredith and I found in common is we have both been dating the same guy since high school.    Well flash forward probably only 1 month and Meredith and I were inseparable at work.  Then the next thing you know we were in a calligraphy class together and hanging out quite a bit.  She was at the hospital soon after Paige was born and I was so excited to spend her special day with her this weekend.  Her wedding was everything I expected, elegant, beautiful and a lot a fun!  Enjoy the pictures!  

Shout out to Heather and Tony for watching Paige for us.  She had so much fun at her cousins!

Rob and I ready to go!

The beautiful bridesmaids

I love this picture!!  

Mr. and Mrs Glendening

I love you Meredith!!  I hope you are enjoying Hawaii!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment