6.15.2012

Third Time is a Charm

Well my daughter has had 3 haircuts and it apparently took me till the third one to actually remember to take pictures.  Paige had her hair cut when she was somewhere around 3-6 months.  Then I trimmed it when she was around 18 months to even it up.  But last night was her first real hair cut I would say.  Paige was in the bath last night and I was rinsing her hair out.  Her hair was down in the water while she was sitting basically to her butt.  Rob and I both said ok it needs trimmed.  So we debated taking her somewhere to have someone else do it.  But starting in college I cut Rob's hair for about 4 years, basically until I had Paige.  So I branched out and decided to try and cut Paige's.  She did so good watching a movie on Daddy's phone and we cut almost 2 inches off.  Notice how nervous my face way in these pictures!

combing it all out


Here we go



Final touches

Not too bad if I say so myself

What 2 year old can do this with her hair after you cut 2 inches off...geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment