7.05.2012

Busy Busy

Well we've been our usual busy selves in the summer.  To be honest I haven't taken very many pictures.  Also our laptop broke so it's not as convenient for me to go sit in the basement in our office and blog.  Rob took this entire week off from work and boy am I jealous.  Except for the fact it's so hot outside that he hasn't been able to do all of the stuff he's wanted to do.  We didn't have any real plans for the 4th.  Our friends/neighbors came over Tuesday night and grilled out.  They brought Paige a bomb pop and she was in love!  Then on the 4th, we went to Newton and had lunch with my mom, then off to the farm as I like to call it even though there are no animals.  We were back in Ankeny right after dinner and it was nice to see everyone.  Enjoy our pictures, we hope everyone has been staying cool and out of this nasty weather.  Looks like some relief is on it's way, my fingers are crossed.  Love you guys!!








No comments:

Post a Comment