Off to the zoo again this weekend and this time we took our friends!! Paige has been asking to go to the zoo almost everyday since the last time we went. Every night when we say prayers we ask her what do you want to say thank you for. Her first two things every night are the zoo and the choo choo train (which is also at the zoo, of course followed up with a random list of people). Thursday night we were all eating supper Paige asked if we could go to the zoo. So I called Graham and Pat to see if they wanted to join us. Saturday morning we all met at the zoo. The girls were so excited to be there. We tried to go early to beat the heat, but the heat got us in the end. Paige loved showing Laek all of the animals and tell her what we were going to see next. I'm not sure how she remembered where everything was and what we were doing, but she did. Laek was a little scared of the animals, I think they were just a little too big in real life for her. Paige proceeded to tell her, "they behind fence" just to let her friend know she was going to be ok. After the zoo we went home for showers and naps. Then off to Newton to help with Graham and Pat's wedding invites. The girls just played and played. It's so nice having friends who have kids the same age. Poor Sean is going to get left behind by those girls. I told him last night you better hope Aunt Nik and Uncle Rob have a boy next time or you are in trouble.
| Here are the girls looking at the monkeys |
| Daddys and their daughters looking at monkeys |
| Talking to the giraffes |
| Paigey being a mommy and talking to Sean to get him to smile |
| This is how I knew my daughter was going to be exactly like me. She's trying to buckle Laek into her stroller, she's a little mommy. I think my friends will tell you that is exactly how I am. |
| Looking at the giraffes with Uncle Pat |
| She did it! She actually fed a goat! We've been around petting zoos I can't tell you how many times and this time she actually did it! |
| milking a fake cow |
| Riding the train and she had to sit with Uncle Pat |
| Our tired little girl. She stayed awake in the car until 2 mins from our house. She fell asleep so hard in 2 mins we just put her to bed w/ no lunch. |
![]() |
| two very cute little girls and their popsicles after dinner |

No comments:
Post a Comment