I haven't updated pictures lately or even given an update on Paige. This summer has brought a bunch of changes. We have found that when she changes rooms at daycare she seems to grow up so much! This summer has been no different. Her vocabulary and speech has improved so much we are having full conversations with her. She says the funniest stuff. As my brother-in-law Tony will tell you "Paige has the greatest one liners". The other day Rob was leaving for work and Paige opened the door to the garage and said, " Bye bye Daddy, I love you, Drive careful, don't drive fast, don't go outside too hot!". Rob and I were both dying laughing. I have a feeling she's heard all of those phrases come out of us. But to use them in context was so funny.She's getting so tall and has thinned out a ton! The poor girl is 2 years old and her knees hit the handle bars on her tricycle. So now we're looking into bikes for next summer. The below pictures are from when they were having water day at daycare. She thought that was the funniest thing they have ever done.
As most of the country has been dealing with its been crazy hot outsde. I feel really bad for all of the kids who can't get outside because it's to hot for them to be out. Paige was so excited when the temp finally came down and she was able to go to the school in our neighborhood and play. She showed us how good she is getting at the playground equipment and is quite the little monkey as you'll see in some of the pictures.
The last picture is of Paige enjoying the Olympics in her towel after her bath. She is loving watching the swimming and the diving. But her new love is volleyball. She told me this weekend that she likes volleyball and that she wants to play. Rob and I both said good! You'll be tall and hopefully will go to college for FREE!!!
I hope all of you are doing well and are staying out of the heat. Rob is off to his guys weekend with all of his college friends and I will be hanging out with Paige and Grandma Greta. Love you guys!!






No comments:
Post a Comment