11.02.2012

Breaking News From The Hartz Household





It's official!  Paige Hartz is going to be a big sister!!!  Rob wanted me to put all of the pictures first for shock value.  I am 9 weeks today and we had our first doctor appointment.  Our appointment was great!  Everyone is looking healthy and the baby has a strong heartbeat at 165 which is what Paige's was.  We just told Paigey tonight and she hasn't stopped talking about her new baby.  She's so very excited as we are too. We know some of you have guessed this or already knew and I greatly appreciate you all keeping your mouth shut.  It was nice to sit there today and hear that everyone is great!  So now we start our new adventures!  I'll keep everyone updated and I will put of course belly pictures and appointment updates on here.  Love you all!!!

2 comments: