11.24.2012

Thanksgiving

WOW!  Well Thanksgiving has come and gone and I can't believe it.  Rob and I successfully hosted 22 people at our house.  We had my Mom's side of the family up which included 15 adults and 7 kids, which is a house full.  I wish I could have gotten a better picture of all of the tables.  The kids were able to play outside and actually ate Thanksgiving dinner on our deck.  They were all thrilled, and so were us parents.  We also had my sister and her family and my mom stay with us all weekend.  It's been a busy weekend needless to say. Paige did pretty well, she got a little tired and ready for everyone to leave.  She just tries to keep up with the big kids.  I enjoyed all the time with family this weekend.  It was a nice time to get together with all the stress Rob and I have been under.

Friday we went to see Rob's family.  It was so great to catch up with his cousins and to see Grandma Chapman!  Paige got in some good time with Great Grandma!  We didn't get to spend as much time as we would have liked our little girl needed to go home and take a nap.  


Paige taking a break from all of the people

The kids eating outside...who would have thought it would have been so nice!
Paige and Great Grandma Chapman

Paige and Mason
Things are going well with us.  I will do an update on all of the happenings in our life soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment