So as most of you are aware since you live in Iowa, but for you out of staters Iowa received a TON of snow. It started Wednesday night on the commute home and by Thursday morning Ankeny had 10-12 inches of snow. Rob and I both decided it would be dumb for us to go to work so we stayed home and kept Paige home as well. Rob started snow blowing at our house at 5:30 AM. He ended up snow blowing almost all morning as he went to help our friends who still live in our old duplex. I think he was pretty pumped he got to use his new snow blower he got last year and only got to use it once! Paige and I had a craft morning while Daddy was outside. We had so much fun. I can tell she's getting older because she just did her own crafts and could have cared less what I was doing. We turned on Tangled the movie and just had a blast.
I started another yarn wreath for the winter months. I got a good chunk of it done yesterday.
Paige did a little Play-Doh after she colored with markers at my craft table with me. She ended her morning with water color painting.
I get to work on this fun project for my sister, or I should say my nieces. Heather and Tony are building a new house and it's almost done! But the girls get new rooms and they couldn't be more excited. So when Heather thinks of a craft idea or sees an idea she likes she calls her loving little sister to actually execute the plan for her. So I'm helping make this really cool corkboard for each girl. I'll take after pictures when it's all done. Yesterday I was focused on fabric covering the cork pieces so these were the pictures I was updating Heather with. Carly is having a spunky room just like herself with zebra print!
Here is a picture of our backyard. I thought all of the snow looked so pretty. You can tell how heavy it is and how much it blew since it's stuck on EVERYTHING. Paige was so excited this morning when she realized that everyone had snow. She wants to go out and play in it so bad. I told her she has to wait until it's warmer then 8 degrees outside.
Rob and I finally wrapped presents so we are ready for next week. Can you believe Christmas is next week?! Paige is so excited to see all of her cousins and of course to have Santa come! She's very particular on what he is bringing, including a little present for her new baby. Good thing Mom and Dad planned a head on that one. We hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!! I can't wait to post pictures of everything that happens this weekend and early next week. This year is going to be so much fun with Paige. She's really into it!!






No comments:
Post a Comment