12.02.2012

13 Week Baby Update

Hi family and friends!!  Well I went to the doctor on Friday.  Everything is great!  I heard the heartbeat again and it was a strong 166.  The doctor told me I'm easy which is good.  I'm healthy and the baby is healthy.  I go to the doctor again on New Years Eve.  We find out the gender the end of January.  So we have one more appointment before.  We're all including our family and friends assuming it's a girl.  Rob and I will take either option.

Work is going well.  I've been there 2 days and it's a lot of fun.  Just trying to learn a new work environment and everyone's names.  It will be great!!

Enjoy the pictures of Paigey!!

Paigey and Daddy watching Netflix on his phone

Rob cuddling with our friend's twin daughters

Paigey and Daddy making paper airplanes

No comments:

Post a Comment