2.04.2013

Fruit Basket Upset

So we had a bit of a crazy Sunday.  Rob and I decided we wanted to put up the crib since we decided we weren't going to paint the baby's room.  So we pulled everything from the basement upstairs and started laying it all out.  After a trip to Menard's because we were missing a screw.  Paige and I hit of Target while Daddy was at Menard's and she helped me pick out these super cute sheets for the baby!


Once we got the crib assembled Paige did what she does best....cleaning


Doesn't everyone climb under the crib to make sure it's really clean?
 So that would normally be enough for some people.  Not Rob and I.  We're sitting in the baby's room with all the furniture in there and decided it's too cramped.  


Rob and I agreed the dresser was just too much for that room.  Plus Paige is older so she deserves the dresser instead of having plastic drawers in her closet.  So what started as a simple we should put the crib up project turned into this.



So we basically did a fruit basket upset with furniture.  Paige now has a dresser in her room.  She'll also be getting an art desk that Rob and I are making her after we go to IKEA this weekend!  I'm so excited for her to get more of a big girl room.  Rob and I are just trying to make a space that when she's sick of us or of her brother she can get away and do what she wants.

So here is what it looks like with the dresser

Love this picture...just Paige enjoying her new space.  She loves it!


Now her toys are in the closet so when we clean her room we can close the door on them.


As for the baby's room?  Well it's so much more spacious then it was before!  We have work to do obviously.  But here is the start.


We are so excited to start putting the baby's room together.  It also requires Rob and I to clean out the closet so maybe the kid could have some clothes in there.  I'll keep everyone updated with any changes we make.  I'm still feeling really good.  My body gets fatigued quicker then I remember from being pregnant with Paige. I just tell Rob it's because I'm hauling a big boy in there.  My belly has grown quiet a bit in the last week.  But I went to the chiropractor on Friday and she told me from what she can tell I'm all belly.  I was on my back and she basically showed me the shape of the baby since he was sideways in my belly.  It was crazy!  Things are going well though.  I forgot to tell everyone we got our c-section date.  Our little man will be joining our family June 4th unless I go into labor before that.  Here is another belly picture!  Love you all!!

22 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment