So this weekend Rob and I drove to MN and went to IKEA. We did the drive in a day and it wasn't that bad. Paige stayed in Newton with Rick and Gail. She had a blast...how could I tell? She was so tired all day on Sunday. Well Rob and I bought quiet a bit of stuff. We got our new desk for the room downstairs (update to come), we got Paige her own art desk, and a lot of other stuff!
Paige was so excited that she was going to get an art desk like Mommy's that she wanted to set it up at 9:00 Saturday night. We told her that it was bed time and we would do it in the morning. So Sunday morning she woke up at 6:15 and was ready to build her desk. She talked Daddy into it by 6:30 (She's lucky her Daddy was just as excited as she was to set it up.
![]() |
| Here is just the table |
Rob and I of course couldn't let her have just a table. We got her a bunch of cool stuff. Our hope is that she will grow with this desk and use it for homework or whatever in the future.
![]() |
| At this moment Mom was more excited the Paige...she was hungry and didn't care. |
![]() |
| But her and Daddy got in some good coloring that evening |
She loves the desk! Now we just have to clean out that dresser you see in the back of the above picture and we're done with her room! Next will be to hang some finishing touches in the basement guest room/office and that room is done. The baby's room is coming along. We know what we want to do in there and will just be working on our projects. Our goal is to have most of this done before it gets really nice out. I want to spend the spring playing with my little girl before things majorly change at our house.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Work is crazy this week as we're moving office buildings. So I'm doing this update very quickly as I've been asking a million times to updates on her desk. Have a great week!! Love you all!






No comments:
Post a Comment