Well we finally had a weekend at home. We have been running around lately like crazy. It was nice to be home and enjoy our time in Ankeny. Saturday morning Paige and I decided to make her a new fleece blanket. Her old one that I made when I was pregnant with her she has officially grown out of it. So I had the fleece and just decided Saturday was the day. Paige helped for about 10 mins but got sick of me telling her she couldn't climb all over it while I was trying to line everything up and cut. But she did love the final product as you can see from the picture. She kept wrapping herself all up and yelling WEEE!!!!
The next thing we had to look into was her carseat. I've noticed lately that she's basically smashed against the front seat with those long legs and her straps are too tight on her as she's too tall. So I looked up carseat regulations in Iowa, on the Graco website, and of course measured and weighed my daughter. I found out that my daughter is 39" tall!!! I could not believe it! You only have to be 37" to sit in her new seat so we tested it out in town. As you can tell by the picture she loves it!
Saturday afternoon Rob and Paige played out in the snow. It was nice outside and we still had some snow before it melted. They were out there a long time. She loves her outside time with Daddy. They were following bunny tracks all over our backyard.
Before they went outside though Paige had her first birthday party. She was invited by a friend from daycare. It was a batman themed birthday and the parents went ALL OUT! Rob and I were able to have 2 hours to ourselves, so we went out to lunch and ran errands. Paige came home with some really cool stuff from the party, including this batgirl cape that she doesn't ever want to take off.
Saturday I went on another cleaning binge. I started by working on our closet as we try to transition our clothes out of the baby's closet. It then turned into a complete cleaning of our room. Rob just laughed at me. He knows there is no stopping me once I get started.
I had to share this picture. Sunday night we were eating dinner and decided to have pasta. Well ever since Paige has started on table food when we have pasta she takes her shirt off so it doesn't get dirty. So she was running around the house in her undies and started having a dance party. She then decided she needed to put on her swimsuit because she doesn't have a leotard. This is her dancing in the kitchen in her swimsuit. Rob and I were laughing so hard.
As for a baby update, we're both doing great! I'll be 26 weeks on Friday. Time is flying!! My belly is getting pretty big, but I keep getting told it's all baby. I've been running around like crazy at work with us moving offices so I'm sure that helps. I had an appointment today and did my glucose test. The drink is so gross. Hopefully I pass and don't have to do the next test. Work is going really well. I love my job so much and the people I work with. So thankful. Rob is doing really well too. Work is nuts for him as well.









Seriously..you look great!! I'm a lot bigger than that--you definitely are all belly!!!
ReplyDelete