4.30.2013

Amazing Weather!!

First of all the weather in Iowa has been AMAZING!!  I wish it wasn't leaving tomorrow.  Paige is so happy to finally be outside and enjoying the backyard its so nice!!  Last night she came home from daycare and just played out in the backyard until supper.  Have I also mentioned how much I love having a fenced in backyard.  I don't worry about her back there at all.

So this weekend was busy but so much fun!  Saturday we started the day out early.  We went to Newton to help some people out.  Mom needed help getting a piano out of her house, so Rob and an amazing friend, and an amazing brother in law came over and helped move it from her living room onto a trailer in the drive way.  We then went over to my sister Chantelle's house to help them.  Chantelle and Brett just bought a new house and moved in this past weekend.  So Rob helped move some furniture from the garage to the rooms it needed to be in.  It was great to see so much family and for Paige to get to play with her cousin Dylann.

Paigey riding Chase's big wheel

Once we were back in Ankeny that afternoon it was time to be outside.  Paige played in her water table and sandbox pretty much all afternoon.  Our friends/neighbors came over to hang out on the deck.  It was so nice to sit in the sun.  I even got my toenails painted by myself (yes Rob took a picture and no it's not getting posted LOL).  We enjoyed a great evening grilling out and having a fire in the fire pit that night.
Rob and Paige having fun with the water table

Have I mentioned my husband can grill a mean piece of fish!!

Love the fire pit!

Saturday night Rob and I were talking about how we wanted to go to the outlet mall sometime.  I explained the only time we could go would be the next day.  So we packed up that morning and went to Williamsburg.  I love this picture of Paige.  Not only did she need to be covered up in the car but so did her monkey Charlie.


When we got home my nesting bug settled in (unfortunately it hasn't left yet either)  I started cleaning the kitchen then it was time to wash all of the bottles so that they can be put away.  Rob and I used to complain all the time about washing bottles for Paige.  It all came back to me why on Sunday as it is still not as fun as I remember.



Yesterday was still amazing weather.  Paigey wore a dress to daycare and was so happy about it.  Except from what we've been told she didn't get to wear that dress all day as we have to teach here it's not ok to constantly pull your dress up to your chin and show off your undies.  I told her on Saturday when she had a dress on that if she can't keep them down where they are supposed to go I was going to give them all to Laek (My best friend Graham's daughter).  She didn't like that too much.  We'll have to keep working on it :)




Most of you are fully aware I'm an over planner.  So we have a dry erase calendar at our house where we write down our meals for the week.  I filled it out for May last night and a little of June.  I told Rob things are serious now because Baby Hartz has made it up there.  That's how close we are to him arriving!!  I have 35 days left (but who's counting).  I'm doing pretty good.  I get mixed comments from people.  Some day I look amazing and I'm still not waddling others are like you are really getting out there.  But now that people realize May is tomorrow when I say I'm due in June they usually realize I don't have that much time left.  I start going to the doctor every week starting next week.  Crazy to think I only have 4 appointments left.  I'm slowing down or at least I think I am.  Morning queezy is back so I have to keep my belly full or I don't feel good.  I told Heather that apparently my body just wanted me to really feel done when he gets here.  I gave you an updated belly picture from today.

I hope everyone is doing well!!  We'll be seeing a lot of you soon with our busy May weekends.  Vander Waal's we'll see you in a couple weeks, and don't be surprised if this Mama is happy just in her lawn chair and not trying to play games hahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment