4.01.2013

Is she really old enough for that?

So after Paige's birthday party and the entire family took naps, Paige said she wanted to go outside.  Rob and I agreed as we were all sick of being inside.  I asked Paige if she wanted to ride her new big bike.  After a little bit of hesitation she decided it would be ok.  Now the reason she's on a real 2 wheeled bike is because she is too tall for her tricycle that she rode last year.

So Rob put on her training wheels while Paige supervised.


Then she was ready to go!  SERIOUSLY, is she really old enough for this!!  It took her a while to get the hang of it and not brake over and over.  But she rode to our old duplex to visit our friends and rode around their driveway for a while.  She's so proud of herself.  I just can't believe that she's big enough to ride a real bike.


Yesterday for Easter we went to dinner at my Dad and Pat's house.  We loaded us all up after nap time and while driving down the interstate I turned around and this is what I saw.  I busted out laughing.  She's watching a movie with her new leappad on her lap and her own bottle of water in her cup holder. I took this picture so Rob could see what I was seeing and he said, "Gee, I wonder who her parents are?" strictly because if you know Rob and I you know that we own A LOT of electronics ourselves.  The nice thing is she doesn't rely on them and isn't connected to them at all times.  She does read books and play pretend all the time.  From the way her dolls get treated, she's going to be the greatest Mom in the world some day.


No comments:

Post a Comment