So Rob and I decided we were going to garden this year. The garden plot has been there since we moved in and it was just growing weeds. So we went out got all of the supplies we needed and some plants and started the process. Now I would like to say I totally helped with it. But I helped for a little bit and honestly thought it would put me into labor. Rob then told me to go sit down.
So here is Rob prepping the garden by himself.
Paige did help a little bit. She pretty much only helped with the hose was involved. She got pretty muddy but had fun.
So Daddy dug all the holes and put in the plants. I helped but getting all of the plants out of their containers and also photographing the whole thing.
So where was Rob's gardening partner you ask? Oh just blowing bubbles instead of helping Daddy.
But here's our final product. Everything is planted. Now lets hope that it all grows!
On a side note, we've had a lot of storms the last two nights. Paige experienced her first time of having to go to the basement when the sirens go off. Last night she was nervous about it, we just had to explain what was going on. But tonight this is what she looked like. Laying in her bean bag, blanket, snack and watching the news. She's so funny and matter of fact about it. Hope everyone stays safe during these storms!! We'll keep everyone posted on baby stuff. He's still in there, he's still active, and I'm trying to take it easy. It's not going very well though.

No comments:
Post a Comment