5.28.2013

One Week!

Holy crap!!  One week from today by this time I will be a mom of 2!  I'm sitting at work right now for my last full week of work.  It's so bittersweet.  I love what I do and I'm going to miss the people I work with so much.  But I'm feeling great!  I have no signs of labor and I'm just trucking along.  Things are getting very real.  Rob and I are finishing up buying whatever we need for packing, grandparents have been talked to, and the house is getting clean.  I'm ready to start getting back to normal.  I'm ready to have some of my body back.  Paige told me yesterday that she is ready for me to be back to normal.  She told me that I get tired when I walk.  She's very right, she knows when we go to Target or the grocery store that her and Daddy are off and running and I'm doing the best I can to keep up.  All I can do is pray my c-section goes smoothly and I recover as quickly as I did last time.  Paige already has plans to cuddle and watch a movie together when I get home from the hospital.  But I'm ready, ready to move forward, ready to see this little boy, ready to start this new chapter in our life.  I gave Rob his Father's Day present early last night because I just needed to express how thankful I am for him.  I could never have made it through this without him picking up as much slack as he has.  He has basically been at Paige's beck and call because I just can't do what all she needs me to do.  When I'm tired or don't feel well he just takes care of her so I can rest.  I'm a lucky girl!  This is a picture of me from last week when I turned 38 weeks.  I'm 38 1/2 weeks today, and I go to the doctor on Thursday.  I'll keep everyone posted!  I'm sure I'll have one more baby post before he actually gets here.



On another happy note Paigey started her 3 year old room at daycare.  She is officially in preschool and I just can't believe it.  She was so excited to go this morning.  I'm so thankful to have a kid who adjusts to change easy.  This little girl has got a lot of change coming her way.  This is a picture of her from yesterday.  That is her new hat she picked out.  She was just running around the backyard yesterday in her swimsuit, sunhat and playing in her water table.  She just looked like a little sun goddess.  It was nice to finally get to be outside in the sun and not in the cold and rain.  


Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!  Hopefully this rain will stop in Iowa soon.  There are farms that look like lakes.  I'm off to get started at work, I have a lot to finish up before I'm gone from here for 2 months.

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing!! Seriously!!! Love Paige in her sungoddessness! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete