I just got the sneak peek of our professional pictures we just had taken. My friend Megan who has taken Paige's pictures since she was 3 months old came to our house and took pictures. This is the last time that Megan will take pictures for our family as she is going to grad school in Chicago. We are going to miss her so much!! I have no words how much I have loved all the pictures Megan has taken over the years. I always leave wondering if Paige was cooperative enough of if they will turn out. Then I get the sneak peek and I'm always so pumped with how they turned out!! Thanks Megan for always giving me amazing pictures of my family. I don't know what I'm going to do for Henry's 3 month pictures!
Megan came to the hospital the day after Henry was born and took some pictures of him there. So the first few pictures are at the hospital. Then we had her take Henry's newborn, Paige's 3 year, and some family pictures. I couldn't be more excited to see the rest of them soon!!
 |
| My big girl |
 |
| He's the greatest Daddy |
 |
| She is just amazing |
 |
| My favorite!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment