Well we made it home last week Friday. To say things were overwhelming when we got home would be an understatement. My mom came home with us and had lunch and dinner ready for us. I think Paige could be quoted saying, "Everyone is mean to me", that is how many times we had to tell her to stop doing something. But we're all adjusting and doing much better a week later. Rob and I are adjusting to less sleep and have made a pretty good routine. Henry is still an easy baby. He's very mellow and laid back just like his sister was. He's starting to eat more so we're hoping that means longer stretches of sleep. Rob goes back to work on Tuesday and then the boredom sets in. I don't do well at home let alone home by myself. So I'm sure Henry and I will be doing a lot of visiting of people. Paige is going to daycare 4 days a week to keep something normal in her life. She's having so much fun in her new room.
Here are a bunch of pictures from Rob and I's phones. They are in no order but we hope you enjoy! I will get back to my normal blogging now that I've settled in.
 |
| She's my constant helper |
 |
| She loves to hold him and watch tv just like Mom and Dad do |
 |
| Henry testing out his sun hat |
 |
| Rob and I never know how we're going to find her when we go check on her |
 |
| Just the kids hanging out while we made dinner |
 |
| Rob's new pride and joy...his garden. He's become a bit obsessed, it's entertaining |
 |
| Just a little finger painting |
 |
| Paige reading Henry a story before bed |
No comments:
Post a Comment