I'm sure you can all imagine the amount of emotions going through our house this weekend. Friday afternoon at work it hit me that I was leaving that place for 2 months, giving up control of my projects (which I don't do well) and adding to my family. I was really stressed when I came home on Friday, but luckily I got a good night of sleep. Paige is also super emotional about EVERYTHING! She's crying about everything. Rob has got to be loving our house, I think he's just keeping his emotions in check.
Today we went to Rick and Gail's this morning to go fishing. It was finally sunny and nice out. So we just went right away, good thing too because it's currently raining AGAIN! We had so much fun, There were a lot of fish caught and Paige got to play on the beach. Enjoy the pictures!! I'm sure this is the last time I will blog before little man gets here. I will update as soon as I feel up to it!
PS - Not to brag or anything but guess who caught the big fish today!!! Rob was proud that I was 39 weeks pregnant and fishing. When I caught it he said, "big one in the belly, big one on the line". My neighbors have informed me my belly has grown quite a bit in a couple weeks. I told them good thing he's leaving in basically 2 days!
 |
| Grammie and Paige playing |
 |
| Just running... |
 |
| pooped out in the car |
 |
| nothing better then her laugh...she's amazing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment