Hello all!! Sorry for the deal but as Paige puts it we've been on bacation. We went to the Wisconsin Dells with my mom, sister and her family. Heather and Tony have a time share at an amazing resort. There were so many things to do!! We left on Monday and got home last night. We had a lot of fun. Rob and I didn't get much sleep as we slept in a room with both of our kids. Henry has a bit of a sensitive tummy so we were up early usually because he was gassy. One of us would sit out in the living room trying to calm him down and get some sleep. Paige had so much fun she didn't want to go home. She was such a fish in the pool, Rob and I were shocked!! I guess being around her cousins who are big fish that she just went right along with them. Enjoy all of the pictures!!!
This is my favorite picture. It came with my favorite quote of the trip. We were on the drive there and about 10 mins out from meeting Heather and Tony. Paige started to fall asleep coloring. I told her to give me her marker and she told me no that she wasn't done coloring. I explained to her that she was falling asleep. She yelled at me and said I don't want to sleep. I told her that I understood that but that she was falling asleep anyway. So after I tried to take the marker again and we had the same conversation she looked at me and said, "Mom I'm not sleeping I'm just blinking" Mom, Rob and I were laughing so hard. I told her that it was a pretty long blink.
Once we got there and got unloaded we decided to go down to the pool closest to our room. It was GREAT for kids.
 |
| Henry slept |
 |
| For those of you who don't' know my family, my niece broke her arm about a week before we were supposed to go. She didn't let it slow her down at all. |
 |
| Paigey going down the dinosaur slide |
 |
| Elise and Paige |
 |
| When I saw her doing this I almost died. She does NOT put her head under water or anything. |
 |
| She also would jump to me. She would tell me how far out to go and then would jump. Sometimes I couldn't catch her and she would go under, but she did GREAT! (Thanks Uncle Ryan for working with her a couple days before!) |
 |
| I went down the slide with Colin, so then Paige wanted me to go with her. |
 |
| My mom and I found these cute skirts at Kohl's on crazy sale. We decided they all needed them. |
 |
| This just reminds me of when I was little in the Ozarks with my Vander Waal cousins |
 |
| Colin helping Grandma feed Henry |
 |
| We went to one of the Hiatts favorite pizza places, it's calls Moosejaw. All the kids got antlers! |
 |
| The pizza place was also a microbrew. Rob decided to do their 10 point sampler |
Paige has been talking to me about riding a pony on vacation since we told her that we were going. Heather informed me the horse back ride was an hour long. Rob and I did NOT want to go on an hour long ride. So luckily they had a carriage ride that was only 15 mins and FREE! Paige thought it was so much fun!!
 |
| Carly and I riding on the carriage ride |
After we rode the horse we were off to the water park!! They had a great kids area! Rob, Tony, and Heather all rode this awesome water slide. I chickened out. Something about being put in a tube and the floor dropping our from under you scared the crap out of me!
 |
| Paige loved the goggles |
 |
| She's now a professional on water slides |
 |
| Lunch break |
 |
| Henry did great!! |
Rob and I took Paige to the arcade. It was the first time Paige has ever been.
We then met Heather, Tony, Mom and her family at the go carts
The last full day it was cool in the morning. I thought it was beautiful out, but a little chilly for water parks. So we went to the petting zoo and around downtown Wisconsin Dells.
 |
| Random dance party outside of a store |
After nap time we were off to the water parks again! We went to a new sprinkler park.
These three didn't want to separate at all and go home.
We had so much fun! Glad to be home and trying to get Henry adjusted to being back in our house. He was around a lot of screaming girls this week. Thank you Heather and Tony for sharing your time share!!
No comments:
Post a Comment