Not much to update around here. I'm finishing up my last full week at home, I go back to work next week Wednesday. I think it's going to be good for both Henry and I. I'm getting a little stir crazy in our house. I've visited work a couple of times and it's hard to not jump back in. Yes I'll miss Henry, heck I still miss Paige almost everyday when I'm there. I just know it's who I'm meant to be. I'm for sure a working mom, I'm a better mom when I work. I appreciate everything my kids do. So I'm excited to get back into a routine, and to actually know what day of the week it is :). Paige is so excited to have her brother at daycare. She keeps asking me when he's going. Here are some pictures of Henry I've taken this week. We're off to the Omaha Zoo this weekend with my best friends Graham and Pat. It's going to be fun to have all of the kids there. We're staying in a hotel too so that the kids can go swimming. I'm excited for our little mini vacation. I'll post pictures when we get home!!
![]() |
| Of course I'm going to miss that smile |
![]() |
| Finally stayed awake during tummy time...we're making progress! |
I have officially started back at running. I shouldn't say I'm running much, but I'm back to trying. Hoping to get back into all of my clothes that I love so much! Day 1 DONE and now I just need to keep at it!




Henry is such a doll! And great job getting back to running - I don't think did any form of exercise for a good 6 months after the twins were born!
ReplyDelete